MoTeC M800 Plug-In ECUs are fully programmable, direct replacements for factory ECUs on a select number of popular vehicle models. Based on the M800, they control the latest automotive advances such as continuously variable camshaft timing and drive by wire throttle.
These ECU’s include the following enables out of the box:
- Traction Control and Launch Control (2, 3 or 4 wheel)
- Gear Change Ignition Cut (flat shifts)
- Overrun Boost Enhancement ‡ (anti-lag)
Continuously Variable Camshaft Control
Enables camshaft control with each cam independently adjustable in 0.5 degree increments based on RPM and load.
Complete with an OEM connector, M800 Plug-Ins are convenient and cost effective to install because they eliminate the need to rewire the vehicle. They simply plug into the factorywiring harness using the original sensors, ignition modules and fuel system. The units are built to operate with saturated drive fuel injectors.
Vehicle specifications on the same model can vary between countries (e.g. Japan vs USA vs Australia), so it is important to specify the original country of delivery. The ‘08 Subaru M800 Plug-In disables some factory electronics and is therefore not suitable for road use. Race and rally vehicles should be fitted with a MoTeC SDC3 to control the centre differential.
Please supply all vehicle details to your dealer, who will be able to order the right model M800 Plug-In ECU for your car.
- 4 x Injector outputs
- 4 x Ignition outputs
- 14 x Auxiliary outputs—for functions such as camshaft control, drive by wire throttle, boost control, nitrous injection, idle speed stepper motor and many more
- 8 x Analogue voltage inputs—fully configurable including custom calibrations
- 6 x Analogue temperature inputs—fully configurable including custom calibrations
- 2 x Wideband Lambda inputs—for Lambda measurement and control
- 4 x Digital/speed inputs—for wheel speeds and function activation
- 1 x CAN
- 1 x RS232
- Board sizes to fit into the OEM ECU enclosure
- Connector to match OEM connector