This lighting and wiring setup has been tested on the Jeep JL / JT with the plastic bumper to take the guess work out of installation!
At an impressive 31,910 lumens, the brightest just got up to 69 percent brighter. The OnX6+ LED light bar also integrates Baja Designs’ trademarked High Speed Spot reflector, the same one used by our Team Enlightened racers, to give you the guaranteed furthest projecting LED Light Bar on the planet.
In addition, the OnX6+ LED light bar adopts industry standard sizing and is now compatible with aftermarket mounting systems. An industry first 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee and Limited Lifetime Warranty is included for the ultimate in purchase protection.
This bar is equipped with BMT – Battery Management Technology
- -Elimination Of Flickering at Low Voltage
- -Added Protection to Vehicle Wiring and Systems
- -Protection from Dangerous Current Spikes
The OnX6+ LED Light Bar is BRIGHTER. BOLDER. BETTER.
Baja Designs Features:
- Satisfactions Guarantee – 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Limited Lifetime Warranty – Complete Purchase Protection
- uService – Replaceable Lenses And Optics
- ClearView – All The Light, Right Where You Need It.
- MoistureBlock – Waterproof, Rain Proof, Submersible
- CopperDrive – Only LED Driven At 100 percent
- 5000K Daylight – Less Driver Fatigue, Natural Color
- Lumens: (High) 31,910 (Low) 25,450 Utilizing 18 Cree LEDs
- Wattage/Amps: (High) 281W / 21.7A (Low) 225W / 17.1A
- Dimensions: 30 inch x 4.29 inch x 2.69 inch
- Weight: 11.45 lbs
- LED Life Expectancy: 49,930 Hours
- Front Lens: Hard Coated Polycarbonate
- Housing: Aircraft Grade Aluminum w/Mil-Spec Hard Anodize
- Bezel: Billet Machined Aluminum
- Hardware and Bracket Material: Stainless Steel
- Exceeds MIL-STD810G (Mil-Spec Testing)
- Built-In Overvoltage Protection
- IP69K (Waterproof up to 9ft and Pressure Washable)
- IK10 Compliant (Mechanical Impact Testing)
- OnX6+ 30 inch LED Light Bar
- QTY (1) Wiring Harness
- Mounting Brackets
- Hi-Low Dongle
Jeep JL W/ Plastic Bumper
Jeep JT W/ Plastic Bumper
Driving/Combo: Maximum trail coverage in a single light. The Driving/Combo pattern is equipped with both Wide Driving (42 degree) and the spot (6 degree) optics to provide you with a smooth blend of light for both near field applications and distance (Lighting Zone 3)