High temperature Metalized Polyimide lamination, bonded to a robust 20oz heat treated glass fiber base material, Heat Shroud GOLD™ will protect and keep components cool in the most demanding applications. Able to reflect radiant heat up to 800°F makes Heat Shroud GOLD™ the perfect choice to keep critical lines cool and protected. The added convenience of hook & loop closure eliminates the need of removing one end of connected wires, cables and hoses to install.
- Fits 1/2″ to 1-1/4″ x 36″ dia.
- 20oz. heat treated base glass
- Metalized Polyimide lamination
- Base glass rated to 1100°F
- High temperature hook & loop
Radiant Heat Resistance:800°F