Capable of withstanding direct heat of up to 1400°F+, Form-A-Shield™ can be applied to exhaust headers, manifolds, turbo housings, and downpipes dramatically reducing radiant exhaust temperatures. Formed from 10 mil dimpled aluminum bonded to a high temperature rated basalt thermal barrier material, Form-A-Shield™ can be applied directly to hot surfaces helping to lower under hood temperatures while keeping more heat in the exhaust system.
- Extremely pliable and forms to many shapes and configurations
- Durable and resistant to oil and chemical spills
- Withstands direct heat up to 1400°F+
- Superior insulator anywhere near the path of exhaust pipes
- Can be applied directly to hot surfaces
- Fasten with straps, clamps or DEI Locking Ties
NOTE: Use DEI Adhesive Spray with Form-A-Shield on non-hot areas to serve as a heat barrier / reflector